Our scope within Technical Due Diligence includes assets such as:
- Technology Companies
- Suppliers and Service providers
- On-/Offshore facilities
As part of our Technical Due Diligence dependent on type of business case we deep dives into such as:
- Operation Model including organizational set up, work processes and procedures
- Contract deliverables (cost, milestones, LD, VO/VOR etc.)
- Projects or/and technology assets
- IPR position or/and commercialization process
- Technical standard of facilities or/and MMO portfolio
In our assignments we conduct according to industry best practice and methodology.
Our practice and methodology are established based on extensive experience from the industry. Defined work processes for each project phase with corresponding procedures and check lists. We do not conclude before all associated check list is ticked off.
To verify our conclusions and stretch test risk elements we perform a sensitivity simulation using our Tool tailormade for this purpose. The impact of our conclusions is illustrated by live dashboards.
We Finalize our assignment with a presentation and hand over of a decision support package (DSP).
Customer involvement is a key to a successful assignment!
Our people are highly skilled with extensive experience both from Operators and Suppliers within management, projects and operations.
Our deliverables will be summarized in a Decision Support Package (DSP). Dependent on type of asset the DSP highlights issues such as:
- Operational Model
- Technical Standard Facilities
- System Architecture
- Execution Performance
- Operational Effectiveness
- Technology Commercialization
- IPR position of technology
- Up-side Potential
- Holistic risk matrix (commercial and technical dependencies)
- Stretch test of risk elements and mitigations
- Sensitivity simulation of cost estimate forecast
- Recommendation plan regarding corrective actions and improvements
The Decision Support Package (DSP) includes a report and a corresponding presentation and outlined on a level according to scope.
After finalization of assignment our Tool used for sensitivity simulation can be licensed to monitor achieved results and impact of these on your Target.